lunedì 21 gennaio 2013

REVIEW: bareMinerals - Original SPF 15 Mineral Foundation

Hi everyone!

Today I want to talk about the bareMinerals Foundation because I've tried it on my skin! Let's start...
In the jar there are 8g of product and it has a diameter of about  5,5 centimeters (1,96 inches). The lid is black with the writing "bareMinerals ORIGINAL" in white. There are 20 shades: from the lightest to the darkest! The product is made in the USA. It has a PAO of 12 M. I've got the "fairly light" for porcelain-to-light skin with neutral undertones. The ingredients are the same for every shade but their percentage can vary, I'll give you the ingredients of the "fairly light":

Ingredients: Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)


In the bareMinerals website you can check the percentage of every shade: http://www.bareescentuals.com/, http://www.bareminerals.co.uk/ you can purchase this foundation on these sites or on the Sephora (online) shop http://www.sephora.com/. It costs $ 27,00/ £ 25,00.

My personal impressions!


Why did I buy this product? After having found out that cosmetics are full of bad ingredients, I decided to buy a mineral foundation, I visited the Sephora website and I discovered this fabulous brand! I went to Sephora and I bought it! 

How it appears. This foundation is impalpable even if in the jar some particles are visible. If you apply this foundation on your hand you will see that it has little sparkles but if you don't like it, don't worry because once you apply it on your face you won't see these sparkles anymore; they just contribute to make your face look more radiant!

Efficacy. It diminishes imperfections but it can't erase them so they are still a little bit visible! It will make your face look more radiant and you will feel like you are wearing any foundation at all and people will think the same thing!




Votes from 0 to 5.

Availability. 5, because it is always available on the websites but I don't live neither in the USA nor in England so I don't know its availability in shops.

Price/Quality ratio. 3

INCI. 5, its ingredients are all natural but I read that the Bismuth Oxychloride can create irritations on some people (above all in the long term) so... be careful! Anyway I think it is a rare phenomenon!

Efficacy. 4 


I hope you like this review! I wait for your comments, I can't wait to have members from all over the world!
xxx :D

MJL

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento